Domestic Cleaning:- How to clean your kitchen
When doing the domestic cleaning of your house, you will have to clean your kitchen properly as it gets the dirtiest.
If you are not doing very often, then you need to because the bacterium grows easily and quickly when it’s dirty. Here are our tips to keep your kitchen clean:
- Try to clean your kitchen right after you baked something;
- Clean your dishes everyday: the longer you leave it the harder it gets to clean;
- Use special kitchen cleaning products for special surfaces such as vitro-ceramic hotplates;
- Fill the sink with hot water and soap, it will be very helpful for the rest of the domestic cleaning process;
- Clean the cupboards and the countertop with a sponge;
- Vacuum the floor and then use a mop to clean the tiles;
- Take the advantage of the domestic cleaning by doing some adjustments in your cupboards – throw away items you will not eat or have passed their use-by date;
- Take out the trash twice a week if possible to keep away the cockroaches and the smells.