Deep cleaning the couch, might be an interesting task for few who love to keep their home environment clean and safe from the harmful pathogens. While most of the people think that deep cleaning of the couch is a bit difficult because it is time-consuming and involves more effort to get good and satisfied results. While some ate extremely different as they think that their method of cleaning will never match the standard of professional cleaning and run fast in search of fabric couch cleaning Melbourne to call the professionals to handle the issue.
Just be relaxed for a while and take a deep breath. Before you start the cleaning process vanish all these thoughts from your mind and keep your mind space empty. Here I have shared a few amazing deep cleaning methods which will meet the professional standard. Read the following tips to deep clean the fabric sofa. With the help of simple household items, you can amazingly deep clean your fabric couch.
Read The Label First to Know About your Furniture Type
It is very important to check the manufacturer’s label and instruction before you start cleaning. It is very important to know what your fabric type is and what type of materials should be used to clean the couch without harming its quality and appearance. Make sure to search for the codes on the tags.
- W- water-based cleaners should be used
- W/S- both water or solvent based chemicals can be used
- X- vacuum only
- S- use dry cleaner detergent
Couch Deep Cleaning Process
Use baking soda to remove the grime and dirt from the couch. Baking soda is an amazing ingredient which is useful to clean and deodorize the couch. We agree that baking soda is safe for almost all types of upholstery fabrics but it is best to check first on an inconspicuous area of the couch. All you need is two cleaning cloths, baking soda, brush, and vacuum cleaner.
- If you have kids in your home definitely you’ll find food crumbs on the couch because kids love to eat on the couch. Use the brush to remove the food crumbs, dust, dirt, and other debris from the furniture
- Try sprinkling a generous amount of baking soda on the couch leaving the soda to sit on the couch for 30 minutes. Mix the baking soda in a dry carpet cleaner to get the super deep and professional clean effect.
- Use the upholstery attachment of the vacuum cleaner and thoroughly take away the baking soda.
After completion of the process you will find amazingly clean couch but still, if you find any tough stains on the couch, use any commercial or natural cleaning solutions of your choice to remove the stains from the couch. Prepare the mixture of ¾ cup of warm water with ¼ cup of vinegar and little detergent liquid to clean the couch. When you want to deep clean your fabric couches just consider steam cleaning, Couch steam cleaning is used on many types of upholstery furniture. If you don’t have a steam cleaner, just get into the Fabric Couch Steam Cleaning and rent one steam cleaner and make your job easy.